2009年9月2日 星期三

佩玲

看來有人很想念妳喔

我把我在礦坑和那個導遊的照片寄給他,這是他的回覆,都在講你的事啦!看你要不要回覆囉!


Hello!!!,Im mduduzi,thank you very much for the photos my friend.im sorry for taking such along time to respond on your mail,i dont have enough time to go to town and see my emails.Pliz say hello to all the people you came with to the mine.remind that beautiful lady to send me something cool,otherwise i will send her good things too.tell i need her to come back for me if she get some time.Enjoy your day my friend,stay cool!!!!.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 4:32 PM, mduduzi dlamini < wrote:
Hey Simo,help me my friend,tell her i forget to bring her email address with me when coming to town,so will come and her something after ten days.computers are cheaper at your place,pliz orgernine one for me then i will pay you as soon as i receive it.thanks bro!!.

沒有留言:

張貼留言